- Business Development – Managing Consultant
- Consultant Mechanical Engineer
- Device Testing Consultant
- Device Testing Manager
- Graduate – Electronics & Software Group
- Human Factors Engineering Consultant
- Industrial Design Consultant
- Medical Software Consultant: App Development
- Medical Software Consultant: Embedded Software
- Project Manager
- Senior Industrial Design Consultant
- Senior Mechanical Engineering Consultant
- Senior Product Risk Manager
- Senior Technician – Device Testing
- Test Technician
- I want to work for Team Consulting
Good qualifications are essential to us, but just as important are the personal qualities you would contribute to our team. Working at Team, you will develop innovative medical products for drug delivery and MedTech sectors.
We offer a fantastic culture in idyllic surroundings in the Cambridgeshire countryside and you’ll enjoy the challenges and success that come from working for an employee ownership trust.
Why work for Team?
Our focus on the medical sector means your work improves the lives of people living with chronic or debilitating conditions.
Our global client base will enable you to build new relationships, develop new skills and work on solving many different challenges.
You’ll have the ability to create personalised career and development plans tied to your own ambitions.
We’re here to enjoy our work and so we think that a fun, relaxed environment is paramount to our continued success.