Team Consulting is a successful and award-winning medical device consultancy, solving complex challenges for our clients and creating products that meet user needs.
We are now looking for a highly driven individual to join as Project Manager with the majority of their experience in drug delivery.
You will be responsible for all aspects of our healthcare development programmes, from proposal planning activity to the budgeting stage, through to product delivery. The focus of this role is to ensure the projects delivered meet our clients' needs and Team's commercial expectations.
Depending on the specific expertise of the project manager, there will also be an opportunity for technical contribution, as an advisor, consultant or technical reviewer to projects.
We are 100% medical focused with clients ranging from large pharmaceutical corporations to ground breaking start-ups. Bringing together experience across industrial design, the applied sciences, engineering and human factors, we develop devices at all stages of development, from early concept through to commercial launch. The high quality of our work underpins our reputation in the industry and our focus is to build long-term relationships with our clients. With expertise across drug delivery, medical technology, diagnostics, surgical and digital health, we help our clients deliver commercially successful, award-winning solutions that meet the needs of a highly regulated industry.
At Team, we work together to change lives for the better. From a system that keeps transplant livers alive to a connected brace for the treatment of children with club foot, the medical devices that we develop make a lasting positive impact.
What we need from you:
- a proven track record in the planning, control and delivery of a broad range of healthcare development projects predominantly drug delivery (injectables, inhalation or drug packaging)
- in-depth experience of one or more phases of the product development process (i.e. from concept through to industrialisation and manufacture)
- application and understanding of the requirements of key industry standards including ISO 13485, 14971 and 21CFR Part 820
- capable of contributing to proposal preparation activity including:
- evaluation of project risks
- project planning and costing
- support for business development and / or sales activities
- experience in managing multi-disciplinary project teams (e.g. combining one or more of the following disciplines: mechanical engineering, electronics, software, industrial design, usability / human factors, device testing)
- experience in conducting Environment, Health & Safety risk assessments and COSHH assessments as part of project activities
- honours degree (or equivalent qualification / experience) in Science, Design or Engineering
- experience in consultancy
- experience of technical file management and submission
- understanding of project management tools (e.g. MS Project)
- familiar with the requirements of IEC 62304 and/or IEC 62366
Team values equality, diversity and inclusion in employment and recruitment. We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and an inclusive community, where our talented people respect and value the contributions, skills, and abilities of others.
We welcome applications from any and all backgrounds.