Here at Team we help clients develop medical devices – we work for the largest and most innovative medical technology companies around the globe providing solutions to some of the trickiest user-focused design challenges. Over the past decade our work has evolved beyond the device itself, extending to the packaging, product information and associated digital assets.
You’ll work in close collaboration with colleagues from other departments including our world-leading human factors experts, industrial designers and digital designers. Together you’ll help develop intelligently considered and thoroughly tested design solutions across a variety of briefs including structural packaging and patient information material.
In addition to client projects, you’ll also work alongside our marketing team to support the creation of high-impact visual content for our website, exhibition stands, award submissions and presentations. You’ll also work on video and digital content, ensuring they are all “on brand”.
This is a great opportunity for you to use your graphic design skills to make a real difference – the solutions you develop will likely be in the market for many years, helping people effectively manage their health.
- An exciting portfolio of work demonstrating creative flair, technical skill and an eye for detail
- A degree in graphic design/information design
- Track record of delivering well-considered solutions to a variety of assignments including instructional information, product packaging and infographics
- Great illustration skills from quick communication to presentation standard
- Experience working with printers, copywriters, photographers, UI/UX designers
- Significant client facing experience, most likely gained in a consulting or in-house design team
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Digital UX/UI design experience – a working knowledge of software packages such as Sketch and AdobeXD
- Photography and videography experience.
- Ideas driven with a clear passion for design
- Able to plan and self-manage to deliver results to deadlines
- Positive attitude – sees the learning opportunities in each challenge faced
- Inquisitive, intelligent thinker who can embrace differences in style
- Good self-awareness and able to self-critique.