Team Consulting is offering an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our Finance team as a Finance Assistant. The role will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the finance function and will report to the Finance Business Partner.
- Providing value to the business by working closely with the Finance Business Partner to deliver key support to the project teams, providing accurate information and responding to project queries in a timely manner
- The setting up of new projects, maintenance of existing projects and project closures
- Posting of weekly timesheets, chasing missing timesheets and investigating any discrepancies
- Project invoicing, credit control and pro-active ledger management
- Providing cover and support for Accounts Payable role and assistance as required
- Ad hoc queries and other administrative tasks as required
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excel to Intermediate standard
- Experience of working as part of a Finance team
- Experience of working as part of a Finance team in a project related or similar business environment
- Completed or partially completed either AAT, ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualifications (study support may be provided as part of this role)
- A willingness to learn
- Ready and able to exercise initiative
- Consultative and collaborative working style
Team values equality, diversity and inclusion in employment and recruitment. We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and an inclusive community, where our talented people respect and value the contributions, skills, and abilities of others.
We want our people to succeed on merit, treating individuals equally, including making decisions and providing encouragement and opportunities relating to recruitment, career development and retention in a fair and consistent manner.
Our aim is a workplace free from all forms of bullying, harassment or victimisation, and unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and marriage and civil partnerships.